2 - 8 p.m.
St. Marys Legion Hall, 66 Church St. N., St. Marys
- 9 Vendors With Items For Sale
- Free Information Pamphlets
- Seed Exchange & Information Table
- Refreshments for Sale - Beverages & Goodies (all day)
- Soup, Crackers, Buns (5-7 p.m.)
- Informative Presentations, Door Prizes Every Hour!!
- No Charge for Admission (Donations Accepted With Thanks)
Speakers and Topics
2:15 p.m. Nancy Abra, Making Jam in Winter
3:15 p.m. Luyten Garlic Produce, How to Grow, etc.
4:15 p.m. Master Gardeners, Urban Soil, a City Garden’s Challenge
5:15 p.m. Supper & Shopping
6:15 p.m. Ann Slater, Organic Gardening
7:15 p.m. Master Gardeners, Tips for Vegetable Gardening
Enjoy - Learn Something New - Talk to Your Fellow Gardeners