The Magical Gardens of Leaside - Saturday, June 16
by Leaside Garden Society
Enjoy a personal exploration of our neighbourhood gardens. Meet the gardeners, exchange horticultural notes, ask questions, discover new ideas, or simply smell the flowers!
Hosted by the Leaside Garden Society, this self-guided tour includes eight magical gardens. At each location you can talk with the gardeners, ask questions and share your delight.
If you are in the Greater Toronto area, you won’t want to miss the Magical Gardens of Leaside Tour on Saturday, June 16, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Passports are $15 and provide garden addresses and a tour map. They can be purchased ahead of time at the local merchants listed below and will be available on the day of the tour after 10 a.m. at the Leaside Public Library (165 McRae Drive).
- Urban Nature Store, 900 Don Mills Road (near Barber Greene Road)
- Bob's Garden Centre - 959 Mount Pleasant Road (north of Broadway)
- Heaps Estrin Real Estate - 1391 Bayview Avenue (at McRae Drive)
- write impressions - 1515 Bayview Avenue (at Millwood Road)
- Properties Unlimited Realty, 2016 Laird Drive, Unit 203 (near Parkhurst Blvd.)
- Horticultural Designs, 1610 Bayview Avenue (near Manor Road)
- Davenport Garden Centre, 1466 Bayview Avenue (at Davisville Avenue)
- Avoca Chocolates, 850 Millwood Road (at Rumsey Road)
Bonus Flower Show! The Leaside Garden Society's June flower show will be open to the public the same day in the Leaside Library from noon until 3:30 pm. Drop by to marvel at flower designs created by the members, as well as cut flowers and potted plants they have grown.
The tour will proceed rain or shine and is easily accessible by Toronto Transit, car, or by bicycle. For more information please call 416-544-0072 or contact email@example.com.