Photography Show and Competition April Meeting 2015
by Photography Show and Competition 2015
Show entries may be placed any time after 6:15pm up to 7:15pm
Please do not remove until 9:30pm
- Photos must be taken by the exhibitor within the last 24 months.
- Prints may not have been be submitted to any previous GGC or District 9 photographic competitions.
- One entry per Class per exhibitor is permitted.
- All prints must incorporate some horticultural content. Some latitude permitted in class 4.
- Prints may be in colour or black and white.
- For purposes of adjudication, no distinction will be made between black and white and colour images.
- For purposes of adjudication, no distinction will be made between images produced from digital or film origins.
- Actual prints (portion submitted on photographic paper) must be a minimum of 4” x 4” and not exceed 4” x 6”.
- Discretion is advised regarding the inclusion of people and pets in photographs submitted for adjudication.
- Prints must be mounted on a 5” x 7” piece of white cardboard or paper.
- Affix entry tag to the bottom right corner of photo.
- “Solitary Beauty”- Portrait – single bloom
- “Autumn Interest”
- “Kitchen Harvest” - Edible
- “Little Fellows” - Insect(s) or Bird(s)
- “A Garden Scene”
- “It’s Up to You” - Member’s Choice
For more information:
Marilyn Cornwell 905-309-0306 email@example.com(2015-03-20)