DIVISION II -FLORAL DESIGN
1. All designs must have been arranged by the exhibitor
2. Material may be from any source except for Class 10: Flowers in
3. Fresh plant materials must be predominant unless otherwise
4. Decorative gravel, stones, etc. are permitted. Soil is not.
5. Accessories and bases are permitted.
6. All mechanics should be concealed or camouflaged. Ties not
visible to the eye are allowed.
Last rev: 5 May 2014
Design Classes for the 2014 Flower Show: A Bloomin’ Good Time
1. Small but Mighty: A miniature arrangement.
Maximum 5 inches in any dire