by Cloverleaf Garden Club Webmaster
Consider volunteering for "The Best Club in Mississauga", a strong and vibrant club.
To learn about the roles within the Club and the duties of each role, please click here.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Manuela.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- help create a stronger and more vibrant community
- gain new skills and apply own skills in meaningful ways
- increase your knowledge of horticulture, gardening and floral design
- meet new friends that share your interest in gardening and the environment
- share your enthusiasm for gardening and help spread the word in the community
Furthermore, you exercise your mind and body and your mom would be so proud of you.