Callander Horticultural Society
- President: Colleen Haddow
- 1st Vice President: Joanne Perrin
- 2nd Vice President: Melanie Alkins
- Secretary: Isla Reed
- Treasurer: TBA
- Past President: Adrian van der Bijl
- Two Year Directors: Diane Thisdelle, Betty Foy, Florence White, Leola Morin, Lorne Cutts
- One Year Directors: Carol Furlonger, Joanne Alkins, George Alkins, Helen Tripp, Ted Reed
- Assistant Dirrectors: Bev Kingdon, Ray Kingdon, Dorothy Antram, Connie Drebit, Brenda Jansen, Monica Chivers, Mary Lawrence, Li-Ching Hu, Sen Hu
North Bay & Area Master Gardeners
Master Gardeners provide a variety of services with the Callander Horticultural Society throughout the year. They serve Horticultural Societies and the Community by offering gardening and horticultural information with letters, displays, workshops and clinics at the Parker Independent Grocer and Selected Garden Centres.
North Bay Bonsai Society
We also partner with the North Bay Bonsai Society during the year. They are a partner with CHS at the Memory Tree Park.
The Society has a very successful Plant Sale each May providing a variety of ground covers, shade plants, hostas, and some shrubs. Planned Workshops during the year give members a 'hands on' experience. making Tuffa Pots, Creative Barn Boards, and flower arrangement designs. We welcome new members at all our meetings. Meetings are at the Callander Community Centre, Swale St., Callander, the Third Wednesday of the month, March through June, September and October, and our Annual Meeting in November.