The following forms are of interest to Societies and individual members of the Ontario Horticultural Association.
Click on the form name below to download the forms.
Annual Reporting for Horticultural Societies
- OHA In Memoriam donation form (pdf)
- This form is used by Societies and individuals to make a donation to the OHA in memory of someone. Names are recorded in the OHA's "In Memoriam" Book.
- Seedy Saturday Grant Application Form (.doc)
- The OHA provides a $250 grant for horticultural societies or districts to organize a Seedy Saturday or Sunday for the first time.
- Special Project Application Form (.pdf) (.doc)
- The OHA provides financial support for selected society planting projects as funds allow. Download this form and complete it for mailing.
- Community Vegetable Garden Description and Application (Description) (Application)
- The OHA provides financial support for a selected society for communtiy vegetable gardens as funds allow. Please see the description document and complete the application for mailing. It is due to your District Director by Feb. 15, 2014
- OHA $200 Tree Grant
- After January 1 each year, send a letter to the OHA awards coordinator in order to apply for this grant. Use this form. firstname.lastname@example.org
- OHA Horticultural Service Certificate Application form (.pdf) (.doc)
- Awarded by a society to a member, once in a lifetime, for meritorius service to horticulture. Applications sent to District Director and OHA. See awards booklet for criteria.
- District Service Award
- One nomination may be made each year by each society within a District to the District Director in a letter giving full details of the nominee's qualifications. From these nominations, the District Executive may select one award winner per year. The name of the recipient and the date of presentation are to be submitted to the OHA awards coordinator by the District Director at least four months before the award is to be presented. See awards booklet for criteria. email@example.com
- Speaker registration form
- Use this form to register as a speaker.
Judges' Application to Join the OHA Judges' List
Application form: for a judge to be listed on the OHA judges list. This form has been revised as of January 2014 and is good until January 2017.(pdf)
Judges' School and Updates:
Garden Ontario web site Event Publishing Agreement
- This form provides the applicant the right to publish event information on the GardenOntario web site Event Calendar.
OHA Supplies Order Forms:
The Supplies order form has been uploaded in both word and pdf format.
Supplies Order Form (doc) (pdf)
- The certificate of general liability insurance is available from Cooperators Insurance. Please check under Resources and then click on "Insurance" for more information. Some of the forms are in the password protected resources area.
- OHA AGM Proxy Vote form (doc) (pdf)
- Submit this form before the convention in order that your society proxy voting cards will be ready at the registration desk. This document includes proxy voting procedures.
- OHA convention question submission form
- Use this form to submit questions to be answered during the question and answer period at the convention.
- OHA Convention Resolution Form (doc) (pdf)
- This form is used to submit a resolution for consideration and presentation to the Ontario Horticultural Association Annual Convention.
- Youth Club Activity Report Form (pdf) (docx)
- Youth Leaders Report
- Youth Entry Form (pdf) (docx)
- Competition entry form for a Society
- Youth Club Permission Form (.pdf) (.doc)
- The OHA youth club permission form
- Youth Club Requirements
- Youth club requirements
- Youth Club Grant Form (pdf) (doc)
- Apply for funds for programming, seeds, special events, supplies, etc. for your Society Youth Club/Group.
- 2015 Youth Competition Schedule (.pdf)
- Competition Schedule
The following documents were included as inserts with the Trillium newsletter. Just click on one of the links below to view the document.
Click here for the 2014 Audited Financial Statements
The OHA logo is available in three colours
Green versions of the logo are suitable for colour printing and black are best for monochrome printing. White versions are often the best choice when there is a need to overlay the logo on a coloured background.
- jpeg (the most commonly used format, with a white background):
- Green \ Black
- png (similar uses to jpeg, but with a transparent background):
- Green \ Black \ White